Instagram

16 Feb 2016

Crazy Bird!

Hello there.  It's so nice to see you again.

Well, I was soooo busy yesterday that I didn't get round to any commenting. :-(
However, normal service will be resumed today so I'll be popping over to see some of your cards and leave a little love. :-D

Ssshhhh!

I've been naughty!
 Don't tell my OH.

Somehow a whole lotta crazy bird stuff toppled, sidled, fell, leaped, nay Jumped with a capital 'J'
(off the springboard with a double twist with a half pike)
 into my online shopping basket whilst browsing a website.

Then, believe it or not, my debit card took it on itself to make the payment and add my address too.

How very, very cheeky!!! ;-) (Grins)

 
Actually I've been dying to try out these crazy bird stamps ever since they arrived in a parcel from the UK. I absolutely love them. 

 At the moment I'm trying to think up some really funny sayings to pair with the images...if you have any I'd be eternally grateful if you left a comment with them. These images are crying out for cheeky sayings, aren't they?

So, today's card is being entered into 2 challenges:

CAS Colours and sketches #160 who gave us this sketch (Hope you are okay with me taking the liberty of adding the birdie in the background)

.

Also Happy Little Stampers - Who are running a birthday celebration on their Facebook page so the theme is Birthdays

 
 
Items used:
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps & thinlits dies
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Crazy Things stamps & thinlits dies
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Crazy Talk stamps
Spectrum Noir Pencils: Primaries set

See....I did say a whole lotta crazy bird stuff...!


Ssssshhh again!

Crazy cats and mini crazy birds are on their way too!! Yikes!
 
Hmm...you can see that the balloon strings have been hand drawn there. oops!


Well, that's all from me for today.
 
Thanks so much for popping by,
Hugs,
Sharon xx

9 comments:

  1. Well Sharon.....been there.....done just that!!!!! LOL!! Funny when stuff just kind of jump, slide, leap, topple, land on your cart and the "submit order" button is clicked.....But, with images like this one, who can resist??!!! I just love, love this birds, the expression on their faces are priceless and then, this set has a companion accessories set.....I mean, you are doomed to purchase this stamps, there is NO escape.
    Your card is amazing, your coloring fabulous!! And then, you went ahead and paper pieced his wings, balloons, tail, banner.....just awesome!!!
    Shhh!! (whispering now) I wont tell, thank you for sharing this over the top card.
    Big Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch and beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colouring of your images and the raised sentiment. I'm not really any good at 'funny sayings' but thanks for joining us at CC&S this week with your 'crazy' design and for commenting on my blog. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on the sketch! Love the sentiment treatment! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your balloons - they are so realistic with the different shapes and awesome shading. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches and I hope to see you there again soon. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! great use of the bird stamps and beautifully executed :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those crazy birds always make me smile, and your card is no exception! You've done a super job coloring here. I like how you've popped the sentiment, too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! I hope you'll come back soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.